January is named after the Roman God “Janus”, the Roman God of new beginnings and new stages. The month January is steeped in Roman Mythology, coming from the Latin word meaning- door, hence, January is the door to the new year ahead. January is the month deemed for mankind of all ages, as a time for a fresh start. A time to make new year’s resolutions, a time for goal setting, and a time to redefine these goals. The month of January is seen as a signal of hope for the coming year. A time for freshness and embrace of what the year itself will bring.
January is one of the coldest months in the year, it can be dull, dreary, damp and the threat of snow prevails. It is a quiet month generally ,with people getting back to work after the festivities of Christmas and New Year. It is also the month in the year, when life seems a little more slow paced than usual.
On the contrary, the month of January is often associated with the colour ” blue”. Hence phrases like “January Blues” and “Blue Monday” which fell on the 18th of January, are coined with woes and the depressing days of the beloved January month too.
But more often than not January is seen as a time to move into positive action and is a time of year to make goals.
So brighten up your January and take a trip with us on one of our exciting day tours!
Great Reasons To Travel With Day Tours London For 2016:
* We offer 2 tours at present, Stonehenge, Bath and English Countryside and Oxford, Shakespeare’s Stratford and The Cotswolds.
* We only visit 2 locations in one day so that you our customers get a real feel for each location.
* Our tour guides are very professional, caring and above all else want to give you our customers a great tour!
* We visit Two World Heritage Sites in One Day- Stonehenge & Bath!
* Our tours are relaxed and not hurried and so you see each location at your ease.
* Our tours are suitable for all ages from families with young children to those young at heart!
* Our tour guides provide a nice balance of history and entertainment while on tour!
* We visit Oxford and Shakespeare’s Stratford Upon Avon, a wonderful tour of Shakespeare and Spires!
* Our tour guides will show you the best places to eat while on tour and show you some scrumptious local delicacies.
* We include admission fee into Stonehenge and Shakespeare’s Birthplace.
*Visit Oxford and check out where Harry Potter was filmed!
* Take a wander through the streets of Oxford and check out the stunning colleges at a glance.
*Take a wonderful photo of Stonehenge !
* Try a Bath Bun while in the city of Bath!
* Drink the Bath water at the Roman Baths!
* Breath in the fresh, clean country air while at Stonehenge.
* Enjoy the wonderful exhibition at Stonehenge.
January never looked so good! Get booking your next day tour with Day Tours London!
We are sure not to disappoint you!!
Book today at www.daytourslondon.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.