Summer is here!!!
Summer in Britain is such a wonderful time of year, as everything in nature is flourishing and in full swing!
Fields are a lush green, full of vitality.
Wild flowers can be seen all over the English countryside, with the widespread growth of wild daisies, poppies, foxgloves and dandelions to name a few. England comes alive at this time of year. And with the Summer Solstice soon approaching for the longest day in the year, one really needs to get out and explore what our stunning country has on offer. With longer days and evenings , amazing England is waiting for you to visit.
So Why Choose A Tour With Day Tours London This Summer?
* Here at Day Tours London, we aim to provide you with a relaxed and calm tour experience to some of the most beautiful sights in England.
* We visit Stonehenge , Bath and the spectacular English Countryside tour on a daily basis and so, you will be seeing the best England has to offer.
* We also visit Oxford, Stratford Upon Avon and The Cotswolds every Saturday and Sunday.
* Our guides are highly trained in their field and have a wealth of information to offer our customers.
*Our tours appeal to all ages groups.
* We regularly host large groups and small groups on our tours and our guides provide a meaningful tour experience for all our tour guests.
* Summer on board our coaches takes you to fantastic locations, and really allows our tour groups to unwind, and enjoy the wealth of beauty on offer in England.
* With long, warm summer days, its the perfect time of year to enjoy a fun filled tour.
*Brighter days mean the whole tour experience is even more spectacular from the view of our amazing coaches.
* Our coaches offer air-conditioning to ease the summer heat.
* Our tours include admission fees into Stonehenge and Shakespeare’s Birthplace.
* At Day Tours London, we aim to make our tour experience fun, memorable, and most of all that our customers will be left inspired to visit England again and again.
* At Day Tours London, we love this quote- ” Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Miriam Beard.
* Live, breathe, go! Join us, Day Tours London today, for a tour that will change your mind!